Saturday, December 14, 2013

Viva la Romance


This week's challenge is to use Paris or Romance.  I went with Romance.  All the script on the cardstock is in French, so it's easier for you to pretend that you are looking at a couple strolling in Paris.  The lo of this card was inspired by Renea.  See her card here.  I was following her tutorial for the Make it in Minutes card for a birthday card, then I made this card right after.  


We would love to see your entry.  Join us by Friday, December 20 (11:59 p.m. PST) to enter.  You could be the next one to dance on our with the lampshade on your head as our new Life of the Party!

To see the other Drunken Creations, please see my fellow  Tropical Hooters ( and Wendy), follow their names below:
Diane--are those M&Ms?

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful vintage card, VK! Hey, they be stylin' so they could be Parisian, don'tcha think? xxD

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card I love the oval, it so fits the image. super job on the challenge.

Chris Dring said...

This is such a gorgeous card Lee! Love that image (reminds me of that movie, Somewhere in Time!) the soft colors, the lace, and the oval frame really makes that image stand out!

Jessi Fogan said...

oh, I love the colours - and the perfect lace & flowers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Very romantic.