Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas at Seuss Landing

Here is this weeks sketch for Simple Sketches.  You'll have to check out how the other members of the design team used this sketch.  Their are so many ways to use this sketch, but I went the cartoony route of last Christmas when we were fortunate to be able to go to Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida.  My daughter and I decided to make Seuss Landing a second home.


To play along with this sketch, upload your project by the end of the month using the inlinkz tool.

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Fabulous background. Great take on the sketch and your daughter's a doll. I'd wanna hang out there too. xxD

KristyLee said...

I really love your BG, this is GREAT! I dont know how you did those letters but they look really awesome!