Sunday, December 1, 2013

1st Day of Creepmas

I am doing something completely different.
I am playing along at Smeared and Smudge's 12 Days of Creepmas.



Creepmas is like a Halloween/ Christmas mashup. 
 You get to combine your Halloween craft goodies with your Christmas craft goodies.  

I will post a new image for the Creepmas challenge every few days along with a long list of other Jolly bloggers.  If you look to the left (<), there is the Jolly Blogger Blog Roll with the links to their blogs.  (I really do know that YOU know how this works, but I am required to point out the blog roll.)  If you are a Merry Hopper, good luck to you!  You are on Violent Kittie's blog and your next stop is Kristi's blog.

Without bothering you further, here is my First Day of Creepmas, "Bringing Home the Creepmas Tree."



Thanks for stopping by!



22 comments:

Wiola said...

Haha this is hysterical! I didn't see the elf under the car at first. I really love this. :D

Crafting Vicky said...

That's such a fun project!!! Love the squashed elf!!! hee hee hee

Shelley said...

Bwahahaha this is genius! I really love the blood splatter on the front of the truck :D

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

This absolutely made me laugh out loud. LOVE IT!

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO! LOVE your humor! Great images. Fabulous card. xxD

GlitteryKatie said...

Cool and Creepy!!

Wendy said...

omg...this is too funny! having a hard time typing while I laugh! You put the creep in Creepmas with this one!

Unknown said...

Like the blue back, just lovely. And, the humor you put at the project choosing these stamps.

ionabunny said...

Speed bumps! Good job he didn't lose the tree

applejack cards by sue said...

So very clever...didn't see the elf at first until I read what ionabunny had written.. I am loving it!
Sue (The Nanny)
RSD EDT

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous card!!! love the blood splatter, cant wait to see what the next 11 days bring! mo x

Donna said...

Way to rock the Creepmas card!!! Love love love love love it!!!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

How funny is your card ! I love the way it seems childish at first sight and the creepy details appear after ! that is what I tried to do on my project too !!

Emily Thubbron said...

OMGoodness..this is hysterical. I love it. Great start to this hop.

Matney said...

Love that that fab car was not dented! Too excited he/she was. Great card and so fits this Creepmas theme. Awesome.

~Lady B~ said...

Lol! I love this! Great retro vibe and I'm loving the blood splatters and scattered elf parts! Too funny and wickedly awesome!

Steph said...

LOL, hilarious card! Love the happy skellie driver :)

Dominike said...

What a gorgeous sense of humour. I love your card.

Wilma Voermans said...

GREAT challenge, love it and you made such a fun page (or card?)

Candace Jedrowicz said...

That's too fun! Thanks for the smile!

Karen Schroeder said...

LOL! It's perfect!

KristyLee said...

Oh how perfect! I love "Bringing Home the Creepmas Tree." He ran over an elf I so love it!