Monday, December 23, 2013

12th Day of Creepmas

I can't believe that it is the end of Creepmas.  It is over too soon!  I am mourning the passing of Smeared and Smudge's Creepmas 2013.  



Here is the funeral of Santa, in the Smeared Ink digital stamp, Death Cab 5.  Historically, white funeral carriages were for women and children, but I figure it would be formal for Santa.  I gave Santa matching white dress robes, and the Grim Reaper is out of his everyday black.  The reindeer are die cuts.

If you are a Merry Hopper, Kristy's blog is next, or you can select the next site from the side bar.  

Thanks for following along with me.  This challenge has given me a chance to do something new and different for me.   I am glad that I found Creepmas! 


11 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous card for the challenge, it's been very interesting following your cards.

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Oooo - that one gave me shivers. Creepy indeed! Thank you for all your hard work!

applejack cards by sue said...

Happy Creepmas Ms V. Kitty, loving these images and diecuts. It's been a lot of fun taking part in this hop can't wait for the next one.

KristyLee said...

Hi VK,
I think you have done a super creepy awesome job on your project! I totally love this! Love the reindeer pulling the grim reaper! Awesome!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, you've arranged the perfect funeral. So fitting in the white with the reindeer and Grim Reaper driving. magical and creepy all in one. LOVE it! xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

VK, I love this card. You did a bang up job on it. I like how you put Santa in a white outfit. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Wendy said...

Super card. Love your stamps and your die cut deer. What a great arrangement.

It has been fun doing the hop with you!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

maureenjscott said...

Oh poor santa!! this is fabulous, what a great scene! Awesome card Kittie, so sad its over too! wishing you a very merry Christmas when it comes! mo xxx

Crafting Vicky said...

wow how very creative of you!!! Love the die cuts you have used as well for this post!!! Have a very merry Christmas with you and yours!

Chris Dring said...

Super cool...and creepy, Lee! Loved following along with you for Creepmas 2013.

Wiola said...

Wow what an absolutely fantastic and creepy creation! Well done! Ps. merry Creepmas to you!