Thursday, December 19, 2013

10th Day of Creepmas

My Creepmas card for today is a simple one.  I stamped and added some chipboard.  I guess you could call this one my clean and simple card.  The main image of the wreath and raven are from Inkadinkado.  The background stamp, "Old Wall," and the chipboard skulls are from 3rd Eye.  The blood drops are from Etsy. 


If you are a Merry Hopper, Kristy's blog is next.  Thanks for stopping by!  

Wendy, the texture on the Santa hat was done with Pearl Pen.




12 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

FABULOUS design, VK! Truly a stunning card. I totally love everything about it. xxD

Crafting Vicky said...

wow love the background. Such a great combination of details!

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Ms Kittie... terrific card, great raven image. Etsy selling blood drops?????????
Sue (The Nanny)
RSD EDT

Wendy said...

I love the simplicity of this card. Great stamps. Really like the raven on the grapevine wreath stamp!

Thanks for letting me know how you achieved that really cool santa fur look! I'm adding pearl pen to my craft shopping list!

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

I adore those skulls!! I am off to find some!

Barbara Godden said...

This one I like, although the dripping blood is creepy but that's the name of the challenge. Fabulous job.

Dominike said...

Beautiful card. I like background and each details.

Wiola said...

Wow what a wicked wreath! I just love the blood drops. Cool with the "old wall" stamp.

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Wreath! Love the blood and Skulls! Mo xxx

Emily Thubbron said...

VK, your card is so simply designed, but so perfect. I love the raven.

KristyLee said...

Oh love this! Dripping bloody so cool!

Borqna said...

You are a very smart lady and an excellent artist!
I would love to see your work here.
It will be interesting! Success!
http://poequoththeraven.blogspot.com/