Saturday, December 28, 2013

Simple Sketches #18, Selfies at Seven

Here is the current sketch, #18 at Simple Sketches.  

I still find it challenging to do a multiple picture LO!  I believe this is because I can find two or three that I would put together, but four or more it is hard.  The fourth doesn't match, or it's a bit blurry, or it looks like there is something sticking out of someone's head.  

The photos for this LO were from my son's folder in a folder to which I hadn't been paying attention. I thought it was random baby photos, but when I opened the folder, they had been taken by my son.  He had a ton of selfies in that neglected file, and I found it difficult to just pick four.  


The design team at Simple Sketches hope that this sketch inspires you!  Please link any creations to Simple Sketches!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Really great LO and you did it justice. great pics.

Chris Dring said...

Lee, this layout of your son's selfies is fantabulous! What a photogenic little man he is!

Donna said...

Awesome layout...love the selfies!

Borqna said...

Bravo!