Friday, September 5, 2014

Unique Laser Designs: Autumn Burlap Canvas

Hello there!  Hello everyone!

I'm ready for fall. How about you?

I miss the crisp air, the cool days and snugly nights, and watching the leaves change. The leaves have already started changing where I live. Green is on it's way out, allowing for a symphony of rich autumnal colors. Ok, it's also my favorite season. Excuse me if I seem a bit giddy.

I wanted to play in fall colors. That's the only excuse that I have for making what I did. I hope you enjoy this canvas.



The feathers and the bird on a branch cutouts are from Unique Laser Designs. The cutouts were painted with black gesso and Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals. It's a bit hard to tell how lovely the colors are from photos, but the paints work great on top of the gesso.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me!


1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

ME TOO I LOVE AUTUMN!!! Just a very few leaves changing here yet, but I can hardly wait. (I will admit, a large part of my excitement is related to the extinction of the mosquito plague, but hey. Whatever turns yer crank).
This is just amazing - I love the burlap, and those cut outs are so nicely detailed! The flowers are incredible too - such dimension & richness in all the colours. Happy sigh.