Friday, September 26, 2014

First Annual Sisters of the Snarky Sisters



We have found our people! 
There is a one woman company, Rubber Dance Art Stamps,  in far off Norway that speaks our language.  I don't mean English.  I mean SNARK!  She makes a whole rubber plate of snark!  This divine product of snarkitude must be shared, and we have accepted that challenge.


This plate is called "Sarcasm Superpowers" and it is obviously perfect for our Sisterhood. We want to share this awesomeness with you, so we are hosting our first blog hop: The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers First Annual Spectacular September Snark Off Blog Hop!  See "Rules" below for how to win this snarkalicious prize.

We have even managed to to bamboozle some of the Rubber Dance design team into participating in the hop, as well as the Queen of Rubber Dance herself.  We all aim to ause you on your blog-land journey.

May I present you with my contribution?  I have used the "I licked it so it's mine" sentiment.  I chose this stamp in honor of all the times that my son has had to protect his food.




Here are the hop "Rules."
1. Leave a comment on each blog, beginning with Lee, and ending with Bibi on the Rubber Dance blog.
2. You have until Sep 28 11:59 pm PST to complete the hop.
3. Enjoy.

We will use some sort of free computer tool to pick a random winner and announce it on Wednesday, Oct 1.

 Your next step on the blog hop is Sister Chris's blog.

Lee  <----you are="" here="" you--="">
Bibi

Enjoy your journey!


27 comments:

Majo said...

Hilarious, Lee ;)

Donna said...

Hee hee hee hee I licked it so it's mine - how did I possibly not even see that one?????
Thanks for being our fearless leader on the blog hop!

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Love this sentiment! The card is absolutely gorgeous! Love all about it!

Lindsey said...

This is all kinds of glorious, Lee.

Lynne Mizera said...

Lee I. LOVE. THIS. CARD! No really, I want to BUY THIS CARD!! I love the stamp - the colors - the sentiment... You are TRULY the Queen of SNARK in my Books! (and send me Price - I will pay LOTS! Grin!)

Leslie Hanna said...

HAHAHAHA! I love this. *stares at cache of Halloween candy*

Unknown said...

Yours stamps are very interesting, so pretty and like me so much. laura vilas en Santiago de Compostela. EspaƱa

Unknown said...

Awesome - love this - funny and cute!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Fabulous creation!!! The background is gorgeous. I love Stampotique images and they would pair so perfectly with this awesome sentiment kit!

Carol L said...

What a snarkalicious lickety creep you've created here! LOL I love the background and chevron accent!!

Alycia said...

This is awesome! Perfect for my kids since I actually hear that phrase more often than I'd like to admit. :)

Bibi Lindahl said...

Lee, darling! Once again, thank you so much for twisting my arm into doing this hop with you Snarkies. Oh, wait - was it I who twisted yours? ;-} Thank you so much for all the work you have put into organizing this hop! It has been a fun ride, that's for sure! I'm over the top thrilled to have found your Sisterhood and I know you are equally happy to have found me - or at least my Sarcasm stamps (close enough - I'm not hard to please). Your card is suuuuper cool!!
XOX, Her Majesty the Queen

TwinkleToes2day said...

Excellent sentiment paired perfectly with your chosen image :D

Pink Unicorn said...

I'm so excited about this blog hop, what a great idea. And such a hilarious card, I love the black, red and yellow background, it's striking.

Anne said...

Funny!!! I like this stamp-sheet a lot...

Karen Schroeder said...

Awesome card...fantastic background! The image is perfect with the snarky saying! I'm pretty sure my mom had me tested.... Love your coloring too!

Waving My Wand said...

I just have discovered those stamps. Would love this snarky set, lol!

Susanne Rose said...

Ha! So cool! Love it. xx Susanne.

Lynn's Place said...

Looks like me when i lick somtin I'm not sure about LOL...just to cute ...good luck with ur blog hop

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulous card and great sentiment!

Bettina said...

I love your card. All the sentiments are fabulously snarky but that one is my favorite. It reminds me of the car commercial where a guy licks the handle of the car to make sure noone else will want to buy it. Lol.

KC Shaw said...

eep dont want to dbl post not seeing my comment..anyway having a blast hopping and wonderful card !!

Carmen said...

I have to say this is one of my favorite sayings! I do this Hehehehe

DonnaMundinger said...

SNORT! OMG, almost peed! LOVE this! xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

SNORT! OMG, almost peed! LOVE this! xxD

Jessi Fogan said...

That is the perfect image! And at our house it's me that licks stuff ;)

Unknown said...

I wouldn't argue with him would you?!!! ;-) Great card Lee love that fiery background - I am sure if he doesn't hurry up and finish his ice cream it will melt away! Thanks for letting me join in the hop! I had a great time Hugs Helen x