Saturday, February 18, 2017

Living Off the Edge



Welcome to my "extreme" posting! When we think "extreme," we think of living on the edge.  Since we are crafty ladies, we actually think of the edge as the edge of our cards. You can center and line everything up perfectly, but now the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers want you to go off the edge. 



I am snarkless today, as I could not be doubly edgy. This card is also CAS (clean and simple) for me.  I've only used black and white, but I have mixed dots and stripes.  The star is chip board that I cut with my Big Kick and a Sizzix die, which is so old that it is red. I covered it with polka dotted patterned paper and trimmed it to go off the edge of my card. The sentiment is embossed.  See? Easy and simple. 

Please visit our guest designer, Emily and my fellow sisters to see how they will inspire you for this challenge:


If you feel up to the task, you have until 11:55 pm EST on Friday, March 3rd to upload your project here. You could be our next Queen of Snark!






6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, sistah! I love black and white so much, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Love black and white, great job with the challenge. Love your card.

Jane Willis said...

Love this, it would only have about 0.1% of the character it has if that star had been in the middle. A message I must take to heart as I do tend to stick everything right in the middle of a card
Jane

Majo said...

I ALWAYS love black & white, your card is gorgeous, dear Sistah ♥

Donna said...

Loves it
Classic black and white, the big star as the focal point...awesome!

Lindsey said...

Double edgy... good one. :) Classy card.