Saturday, March 5, 2016

Moon, Stars and Gears

Hello fellow snarky people!  It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers.  Challenge 54: G is for Gears is now open for your playing convieniance.  We know you have something Steampunkesque in your stashes!



My crafting goal this year is to work my way through my craft stash.  I have plenty of metal bits that I have been collecting.  With this challenge I was able to use some of those  bits up!  I layered on gears and other metal findings, adding layers of gesso, gel mediums, and beads.  I put an image from DigitalMagpie on the metal plate and secured it to the canvas board with a chain.



Please visit my fellow Snarky Sisters and our Guest Designer and current Queen of Snark, Cyndi, to see what they have made for your G is for Gear inspiration.  If you choose to play along you have until 11:55 pm EST on Friday March 18 enter your creation.  

I'm playing along at the Frilly And Funkie challenge blog, for the "Layer It Up!" Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunner! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

This is Fabulous, Love, love, love this canvas.

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh awesome job sistah! Love all the embellies and layers and textures!
I think steampunkesque is one of my new most favouritest words!

Lindsey said...

Umm, WOW! And that's a lot of metal bits in your stash. :D

SueC said...

Gorgeous project Lee ! Love the contrast of colour and the texture and details are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Chris Dring said...

I can't adore this canvas enough! It is so amazingly stunning!!!!

Melissa Craig said...

WOW! Just wow!

Jenny Marples said...

Well I'd say your plan to use up stash is spot on if this gorgeous canvas is anything to go by - love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Jane Willis said...

That must have used up a lot of stash - and it's well worth it, totally awesome
Jane