Saturday, March 19, 2016

L is for Legend


The legendary Edna has decide to make a challenge based on her.  "L is for Legend" is the new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! You might has seen one of those legendary creatures this week on St. Paddy's Day!  







The fun unicorns are from a former Guest Designer, Jess.  She has fun digital freebies on her blog, Useless Trinkets. I printed and cut the unicorns and the mug and colored them with Copic markers. The rest of the cards were made on the computer, so I could just stick those cuties on there.  

Which in theory gave me more time to work on my mermaid art doll.



The mermaid doll is from Retro CafĂ© Art, which provides tons of original cutouts for your decoration pleasure.  The only problem I have with their website is that I never have enough money for everything I want to buy.  :(

I hope my creations were legendary enough.  Your challenge is to make us creatures mythical, magical and legendary. The Sisters and I are sure you are up to the challenge!  You have until 11:55 p.m. (2355) on April 1 to enter your legendary creature at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!  

Please visit my fellow Sisters and our current reigning Queen of Snark, Sharon, to see what they have come up with for this challenge!  

Jessi   Barb   Donna   Lindsey   Chris   

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


7 comments:

Donna said...

I am so in love with those useless trinkets digis!! Love your before and after!!
And your mermaid doll???? WOW!!! She is all kinds of fantabulousness!!!

Lindsey said...

Definitely legendary creations, Lee! Love the before and after unicorns. (Are you linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with those?) And your mermaid doll is amazing. (I typed that last word really slowly so it would read that way, too.)

Barbara Godden said...

Love the before and after coffee (that's me) Awesome Mermaid girl.

Jane Willis said...

Oooh I don't think I've ever seen an angry unicorn before! Love it! And thanks for the link to Jess's amazing site
Jane

Chris Dring said...

I love your before and after coffee unicorns! Too stinkin cute! Your mermaid doll is absolutely stunning and I can't love it enough!

Anonymous said...

Woah, I came here to get a closer look at the mermaid doll - and she is amazing!

And then I spotted Cookie Jar, too! Oh my, you make my heart beat faster! Thanks for using my freebie, Lee!

Hugs,

Jessa from Usless Trinkets

Lilly said...

Great post thank youu