Monday, January 6, 2020

I'm doing stuff with Happy Little Stampers!

     I'm not sure what I've done, but I decided to join Happy Little Stampers to get my butt back in gear. I believe that I shoild be ab;e tp handle an ATC or a set of them once a month. ;)
Thanks for letting me come play with you guys!

     The ATC challenge for January 2020 is MASCULINE. 


     I pulled out my favorite boy stamp and created this ATC for the challenge. It felt really good to make something. I should do that more than once a year! Please have a look at this month's Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge, and thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay, Lee! Congrats on the new gig, and this awesome ATC.

Barbara Godden said...

What a super cute ATC, great blend of colours and an awesome stamp. fav. job teamie.

Donna said...

Woot Woot Woot
So awesome to see your creation!!
Fab ATC sistah - you totally effin got this!

Unknown said...

Ok...

This may sound kind of creepy, maybe even a little "strange"

WHAT if you could simply click "Play" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY into your life??

I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

Sound too EASY?? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE???

Well, I've got news for you...

Usually the greatest blessings in life are also the EASIEST!

Honestly, I will PROVE it to you by letting you listen to a real-life "magical abundance tone" I've produced...

YOU simply click "Play" and the money will start coming into your life... starting almost INSTANTLY...

GO here NOW to play the wonderful "Miracle Wealth Building TONE" - as my gift to you!