Saturday, August 5, 2017

All the Furry Things!


Hello Snarky Friends! Edna loves fur so much she is even wearing it in August! Edna wants you to make a project with furry critters for the latest challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. I made three different cards with furry critters.




You have August 18 at 11:55 p.m. EST to enter Challenge #90: M is for Mink. Please stop  by the home page to see what my Snarky Sisters and our current Queen of Snark have made for this challenge. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

All three are fab. love the second one the best and awesome sentiment.

Lynne Mizera said...

Such a KEENER, showing up all us Sistaaahs! Grin. LOVE the cards your made for this challenge... Great stamps. NUmber two is my favourite also... He could be the New Age Garfield, don't you think?

Donna said...

Fab furry creations sistah!
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I struggled to come up with ONE and you made three lol

Lindsey said...

Awesome job! One cute, one snarky, and one... dog! :P

Jane Willis said...

A threesome, what fun! Three gorgeous cards too
Jane

Mimi said...

Good for you... way to be productive! I personally like that hipster cat!

Dotty Jo said...

Couldn't leave a comment before, so I'm deeeelighted to find I can now as these guys are fabulous, Jo x