Saturday, December 26, 2015

X is for Xmas

Hello!  Did everyone have a good Christmas?  Mine was good, too, thanks.  I got to see the new Star Wars finally and managed to avoid any spoilers.

Anyhow, I think Edna had a great Christmas.  I can tell by her smile. Do you see it too?

Our X-mas challenge continues for two more weeks; so if you have a Christmas card you haven't posted anywhere yet, link it up to The Snarky Sisterhood's X is for X-mas challenge.



The image is Crabby Cat Christmas from Bugaboo, which I colored with Copics.  The background of the card was done with Dylusions paints, stencil and stamp.  

I've also decided to share an art journal page that I did with Dylusions paints again with images from The Octopode Factory.


Remember you have until 11:55 p.m. EST on Friday, January 8 to play along with the X is for X-mas challenge.  Please upload it here. Heck, you can get started on next year's cards if you want!

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

love that cat, Fabulous card, my hubby's sentiment for sure. Great journal pages,

ike said...

Hee hee hee - FABulous kitty card and I laughed at the sentiment on your journal pages :-D Excellent !!
Thank you very much for coming over to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lindsey said...

I love how you have captured the true meaning of Christmas with this card and journal, Lee. :)

Dawn said...

Two great project VK! Glad you had a good time, I did too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super cool projects, the first one is very funny!

Love and hugs
Maarit