Saturday, November 14, 2015

Yodel with the Sisterhood


Challenge 47 for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers requires you to make a music themed card. You don't really have to yodel if you don't want! I went in a different direction with my inspiration.  I found the saying "your screams and tears are music to my ears." I thought that it would be much better if a monster would say that.  



I found this guitar playing monster on Etsy as part of a digital coloring page. The drumming squirrel was there too! I colored them with Copic markers and added them to my art journal.  The journal page is done with Dylusions stamps and paints, and Posca pens.  

If you wanna hang out with the Sisterhood and play in our musically themed challenge, please stop by our page of snark to see what our guest designer, Gloria, and the other sisters have put together for your viewing pleasure.  You have until Friday November 27 at 2355 EST  (11:55 p.m.) to enter.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

OMG! This is so frigging amazing! And creepy. And I love it!!

Barbara Godden said...

Love it, that monstah playing the guitar and the squirrel on the drums. FAB.

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh awesome!!! I love the guitar playing monstah and drumming squirrel!!

Lindsey said...

Maybe not the screaming part, but just occasionally, it could be a teacher that is enjoying the tears part. :D This is all kinds of awesome!

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! Such a cute page. Love the sentiment. xxD