Thursday, October 8, 2015

Day 8 of 31 Days of Halloween

Today I have gone in the vintage/ glam direction. The spiderweb background I had stamped and embossed in white has been sitting on my desk for a few days now. That stamp was the best dollar bin purchase I think I have ever made. This image was cut out for another project, but wasn't used because I had "misplaced" it on my desk. I liked this witch holding her necklace, so I am glad that she has been placed on a project.





If you are following Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween blog hop, the side bar contains the blog roll. I am listed as "Lee" which might be good info to know if you get lost. Thanks for coming by and I will see you tomorrow!

16 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, how bright and fun! Love the colors and vintage vixen xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Love your direction to vintage glam! so much to love on this it is really awesome xx

valscraftings said...

A very colourful make!

Sari / Granne said...

That lady is so fun and fab,loving the details and the sentiment

Unknown said...

Love your project today! The vintage witch is so fun!

Karen Buchanan said...

Love the vintage, how fun!

Mary Holshouser said...

So glad to hear that others "misplace" things on their desk.
it happens so often I get disgusted.
Love the pretty witch.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A faBOOlous vintage/traditional Halloween project, love it! You also have a desk gremlin, maybe it's mine visiting you for a while LOL!

Lindsey said...

I love the bright colours with that amazing witch!

silvia said...

Very fun!! LOVE the witch!!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

love the witch..fun project. love her expression

Unknown said...

Very vintage and fun.

Lyneen said...

Love the background... what a great collage of products and colors... love the composition!!! TFS!!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the glam image! Super collage of elements!

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Love the colors on this one.

Carol said...

Fab vintage tag x