Saturday, July 25, 2015

Shake It, Baby!


The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers want you to shake it!  We're shaking things up with the latest challenge, "Make A Shaker Card!" Edna doesn't seem like she's in the spirit of this challenge.  I've never seen someone look so bored with maracas.


I went Halloween for this challenge. Instead of glitter or sequins for my shaking particles I used cute little skulls inside my crystal ball. The skulls are die cuts from 3rd Eye, which sadly has closed shop. (Some products are still available, information here.The fingers and crystal ball were cut with my Silhouette.  

Visit the rest of the Sisterhood to see what's shaking!  
Wanna play along and join the sisterhood? You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday August 7th to upload your project using the Inlinkz.  



Maybe YOU will be crowned Queen or Princess of Snark and win one of our awesome badges to display proudly on your blog!!






8 comments:

Karen Schroeder said...

Skulls!!! This has to be the coolest shaker card ever!

Donna said...

Maybe Edna's maracas are full of rocks, hence heavy and hard to shake??
She does seem a little sad, hopefully our next challenge involves alcohol or profanity and she'll be back to her old self.

Lindsey said...

A skull shaker card, brilliant. :)

Barbara Godden said...

Love Love Love this shaker, I have a friend that would just love this card, not Donna it's another friend that loves Halloween and skulls.

Jessi Fogan said...

what a great idea for the shaker contents! I love the spidery paper, and ermagerd the icky fingers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love the crystal ball and definitely the skulls. Great job.

Lynne Mizera said...

Have I told you lately just HOW MUCH I LOVE how your brain works?? Grin Only YOU could envision a Halloween Shaker card using Skulls... BRILLIANT!!

Chris Dring said...

I second what Lynne said! LOL! Using skulls for the shaker content? Brilliant! LOVE this card!!!!