Saturday, December 13, 2014

Have a Spanking Good Christmas

  The 23rd challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is here!  I'm so excited for this one because the theme is N is for Naughty.  We want you to make Christmas naughty.  Keep me laughing, please, so I make it through the holiday!


  Is that Edna on her own sweater?


  As I was looking for ideas to steal--I mean inspiration and quotes to use for this project, I found this image.  I really liked it because it wasn't a scantily clad woman on Santa's lap getting spanked.  I decided to turn it into a digital stamp to use on a Christmas card.  I made eight of these cards to send to my Snarky Sisters.  I hope they like them since there isn't a surprise now!



  I hope that I have given you a chuckle.  This would be my gift to you to get you through the holidays.  If you visit my Snarky Sister's, as well as our guest designer, Leslie's, blogs I am sure you will get a few laughs.  We love these kinds of challenges!  

Snarky Sisters


You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday December 26 to enter the N is for Naughty Christmas Challenge!







6 comments:

Donna said...

You made that into a digital stamp??? You are the sister with the mad skills!!! I absolutely ADORE this card, the image, the sentiment and can't wait to find one in my mailbox!!

Michelle N. said...

Wow, wow, wow! I wondered where you found that image-you go girl!

DonnaMundinger said...

You should start selling your fab stamps, Lee! FAbulous! I totally Love this!

Lindsey said...

I cannot wait to see this in person now!!! And what Donna said, you have mad skillz... on the computer and with cards!

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG I get to own one??? You;ve got us all excited now! I know without a doubt this one's coming out for display every year! lol!

Karen Schroeder said...

Fabulous card!!! I can't wait to get mine! I love the image you made...it's awesome!