Monday, July 15, 2013

Ocean or Pool?

July 15 is here and the mid-month challenge is  now open at About A Boy!


July 15 Challenge-Catch the Wave!

Hello everyone, its time for our mid month challenge.  Its mid summer and its hot so its time to take a dip in the pool.  For this chalelnge we want you to catch the wave and create a layout showcasing water in some way.

That's the rule.  Water!  How easy!  Please play along, following the rules.  

Here is my LO for the challenge.

I had so much fun using the Dylusions stamps on a transparency sheet and painting them with alcohol inks.

About my LO:  We took a fabulous vacation to the Isle of Palms in South Carolina and we stayed a block and a half from the beach.  The rental house had a pool and this is where my son chose to do his swimming. He didn't get into the ocean until he and his dad fell off their jet ski!  I will let them watch Jaws before going to the ocean again!

No comments: