Saturday, January 21, 2017

What Was I Thinking?


    Hello! I'm still alive. It's been eight months since my last post. Have you missed me? Well, have you at least noticed? OK, never mind, I'm back anyway.

    I have missed playing along with my Snarky Sisters! The new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is #76 Y is for Y Did I Buy That? Do you have one of these items floating around your craft room? Did you buy it on sale? Was this item for a particular project that you never got around to and have now completely forgotten about? Perhaps someone slipped it into your shopping cart when you weren't looking?


    I think bought the square card suit stamps when my son was calling himself "Ace." That was eight years ago and I never did anything with these stamps.  I did one scrapbook layout about his temporary identity crisis.  A few (maybe two?) I picked up this sentiment stamp to go with the playing card theme---and then I think one of my Snarky Sisters saw the same sale I did and used this stamp before I could! So I felt I had to wait awhile before I could use this stamp for the Snarky Sisters' blog. 



Please visit the blogs of my Snarky Sisters to see what they have made for the Y Did I Buy That challenge!

    You have until 11:55 p.m. EST on Friday, February 3rd to play along with the "Y did I buy that?" challenge.  Just follow this link to enter the challenge.

8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome tag, love the sentiment and the image. Fabulous job with the splatters.

Donna said...

We have missed you toooooooo!!!! Soooooooooo very much!!!!
Ugh, I also have a set of suit stamps, I think I got mine when hubby and brother were going through their Texas Hold Em poker stage...not sure why I thought I needed those.
I love that your son went through a stage of calling himself "Ace" that's just too funny!
As much as I get it on the stamps, the resulting tag is fabulous sistah!

Chris Dring said...

I love your back story about your son! So fun! I agree with Donna, about getting it about the stamps, but man, your tag is AWESOME!!

SmilynStef said...

Snort ... love it.

Dotty Jo said...

Simply fabulous! Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Welcome back! And what a brilliant tag to start up again with - that sentiment is fantastic and the image and playing card pics are perfect with it
Jane

Lindsey said...

We absolutely missed you and your snarky humour! Love the tag, especially the background blood splatter. ;)

Majo said...

You were missed. I simply ADORE this tag, it's stunning! ♥