Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Potential

It's time for the July Punky Scraps Challenge!  Remember, I am hosting this month.  Play along and you could win my prize.

The mood board and the sketch were fun to play with, but as always, I didn't make something that was nice and clean like the sketch.  I guess that's what happens when you're a "more is better kind of girl!"


I loved the shapes in the sketch.  I was going through some OLD chipboard and I found these pieces.  This month's work is made on thick chipboard.  I was planning on using lots of paint and gelatos and mists.


 This is what I came up with for this month's challenge.  While I was on vacation, I saw this little caterpillar in a butterfly garden, and Viola! He fit right into my LO!

Now for your reminder about the prize, here's another picture for you:


No comments: