Friday, July 26, 2013

G45 Bohemian Bazaar ATC House

I've heard that when you are having a home built that it is guaranteed to take forever!  It took me forever to build my ATC house.  I was inspired by Mary Jane Chadbourne.  She was offering an ATC house class, but I didn't have the extra money for a class at the time.  We just returned from vacation!  

But I needed a place to store my ATCs.  We have been trading ATCs over at Scraps of Darkness/Elegance (depending on what side of the house you live on).  And I had just received my July kit,  Gypsy Summer.  The kit was filled with Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar papers.  

I built my house from scratch.  I did not follow any one's "house plans."  All mistakes are my own and I take full responsibility for them.

I began with an utility knife, heavy chipboard and a hot glue gun.


I had to modify things as I went along, but this was the basic design.  It's pretty long, but I plan on collecting many, MANY ATCs.

I don't remember when I started this project.  I'm not sure how many hours I have put into my ATC house.  I'm sure that I worked on this for a week straight and I am a SAHM.  

Here's the outcome:







Thanks for taking a look.  I'd appreciate any comments!


4 comments:

Sarah-R said...

This is SO cool Lee! Fantastic work!

yyam said...

Goodness...this looks amazing! So totally worth the effort!

Peg said...

How fabulous, so full of intricate details and sooo gorgeous!
I'm really glad you came by my blog to bring me here,
Thanks :-)

langeatheart said...

Wow this is stunning! So much work! Well worth it it's awesome!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/