The recipe called for palest pink, peach and yellow, with a whipped topping (gesso). I'm afraid that I ignored the April showers that called for "droplets," such as glossy accents. The robins just came back and as I was putting this together, the poor robin was getting iced and snowed on in real life, so I just couldn't give my robin a hard time. Oops, I missed musical elements also! I did manage some signs of spring with the birds, fresh greenery and a large butterfly that I sewed together. I gave the bird some nesting material with a few torn strips of paper. I added masking by mixing modeling paste and acrylic paint and used that mixture with a Hobby Lobby wall stencil. My journaling reads: Spring has arrived when I see the first robin. Except that's not true this year!