Here's my take on the recipe. I didn't use much orange. One of the gears is orange, so orange is included.
I did fussy cut the skeleton, my pretty little zombie and my version of the deaths head moth. Thanks to "Reneabouquets" at my kit club for showing her glittered edges. I used this on my moth to give the wings a bit of emphasis. I used embossing powder on the wings. The moth it's self covers two utensils, it was fussy cut and disguised with paint and embossing powder. I caught the whole lay out in a web, with the inked and tattered gauze.
I tried to stamp on some bats, but wound up painting them out. They just didn't look right.
Here is a closer look at my zombie. The husband said that my zombie looked fake. I told him that I worked hard on my zombie! I even steampunked her up a bit for this challenge. Yes, that is a drop of ink on the wing of the moth. I forgot to photoshop that one out of the picture.
The little skull sticker conceals my journaling. I journaled my Halloween secret in a scroll. The scroll is the next picture down. I cut up rub-on words and some stickers to do the journaling. I wanted to give it that Ransom note effect.
Thanks for taking a look! Stop by The Paper Mixing Bowl and play along! Have a great Halloween!