Monday, October 2, 2017

It's Snarktoberfest!


The best ever blog hop starts today. It's called Snarktoberfest. It's like it was made for me and my Snarky Sisters to join in, and guess what? We were even invited to take part.  We always knew that we had people like us out there! 

  Here is what I made for the Snarky Sisters blog, which is where you should head to if you want to participate in the snarkfest. Or you could start at the beginning of Snarktoberfest 2017 and save the best for last. Go whichever way you choose but there are prizes and rules that must be followed, which you can find on either page.




My rubber stamps were generously contributed by CrackerBox Palace. Here are the links to the stamps that I used.


I love Snarktoberfest!

SaveSave

6 comments:

Donna said...

UGH
I feel this way about so effing many people in my life right now
I'd like to have your tag made into a T shirt!!!
Fab job sistah!!

Dotty Jo said...

Mmmmmm, how true is this sentiment for me right now? Fab job, Sistah, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

super cute tag, great and useful sentiment. some days it's like that here. lol

Lindsey said...

I love Snarktoberfest too, and of course I love your tag! Lichtenstein would be proud. ;)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great tag !

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than us.

(And actually, it has absoloutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to about "how" they eat.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

CLICK on this link to find out if this easy questionnaire can help you decipher your true weight loss possibilities